Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's on!

Today I am oozing with excitement! Not because I only have one more day of work this week due to the Thanksgiving holiday or because I am going to see the long anticipated new James Bond movie this week (anyone who knows me, knows that I am a MASSIVE Bond geek), but mainly because tonight is the reunion show for the Real Housewives of Atlanta (AKA Hotlanta)!!!!! Seriously, I had my doubts that this latest installment of the Bravo series could be as good as the Real Housewives of NYC, but the ATL blew it (and the Orange county version- which I'm not really into) out of the water. Even Anderson Cooper is watching it. Given all of the dirt that has come out after the ladies finished shooting, the reunion is sure to be JUICY and a trainwreck. If you have not seen it, read this article http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/how-real-are-the-real-housewives--40, it will undoubtedly make you want to catch a marathon (which is sure to be airing afterall Bravo only has like 5 shows) sometime over this long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment